We offer a number of customer differential assemblies to meet your 4x4 and off roading requirements:
For CJ5 and CJ7 owners we offer standard Dana 60 remanufactured and shortened these custom rear end units raises the pinion and reduce the drive shaft angle, helping to eliminate drive shaft vibration, a common problem with lifted vehicle's.
We also offer custom 9" Ford differentials to replace the rear differentials in the rear of your CJ's. We also can manufacture you a custom 9" to replace the differentials in older GM muscle cars. These differential assembly housings have a rear pinion support bearing that offers added strength for the GM muscle cars running 7.5", 8.2" and 8.5" diameter ring gears.
Custom Differential Installations
Air Locking Differential (ARB) assembly being installed on a 1996 Jeep in our shop in Las Vegas.
Ford 9 inch differentials installed front and back on 1994 Jeep Wrangler.
|Suspension products are now available Coil Springs, Leaf Springs||See the new "no-slip" solid lockers by Powertrax that do not make noise in tight turns, a great do it yourself project, you don't need to disturb the ring and pinion nor have to re set the ring and pinion backlash.|
|Large selection of Jeep parts and components||Advanced Limited Slip units by Auburn, don't get stuck again good for street applications!|
These custom differentials are being retrofitted in many Jeep, and 60 and 70's GM and Ford muscle cars. The Ford 9" 3rd member offers a wide selection of gear ratio's and the additional strength of the 9" ring gear combined with extra beef provided by the rear supported pinion gear. We manufacture each differential to your specification.
We sell the units exchange, we use your existing differential assembly to ensure that the width, perches and brackets are setup to the correct measurements as well as the angles. These differentials are available at $1650.97 exchange plus freight and include the following:
- Custom Ford 9" rear differential with 12 month warranty for material and workmanship
- New spider and side gears your choice of gear ratio 3.70, 4.10, 4.57, 4.86 or 5.14 and even lower at no additional charge
- Industry leading 31 spline custom heavy duty axles, 30 to 35% stronger than stock to meet your width requirements
- Solid Positraction Lockright by Powertrax
- Differential width or offset to your specification
- Drum Brakes, new cylinders and pads, 4 or 5 lugs to meet your requirements
- Axle bearings, wheel seals
- Chrome differential cover
- Spring, shock and mounting brackets welded to your specification
- 1310 input Yoke
- Torco Differential Fluid and Posi-additive furnished.
We also offer a number of optional positraction's units for the Custom Ford 9" allowing you to select the correct unit to meet your off-road and budgetary requirement:
- ARB Air Locker additional $426.68 (compressor required your cost $200.)
- Powertrax new "no-Slip" positraction additional $100.00
- Auburn Limited Slip Positraction additional $277.93
- Detroit Locker Limited Slip Positraction additional $165.68
- Torq-Line Limited Slip Positraction additional $171.59
We also offer the Custom Ford 9" differentials for the front differential replacements for Dana 30, 35 and 44 exchange, call for specific pricing and availability.
For detailed information and parts available for standard 9" Ford differentials see Ford 9" Rear End page.
Auburn positraction front and back with 4.56 ratio's.
Differential housing shortened, after market Moser axles and disc brakes installed both front and back.
Custom Ford 9.75 Upgrade for Ford 8.8
This is a brand new Ford rear end assembly that replaces the smaller 8.8 rear end. It is a great
improvement for F150's that need the added weight capabilities. These new units are
Available with drum brakes or disk brakes, with Ford Traction Loc posi or open differentials, 3.55 3.73 4.10. See more information and photo's
We stock a large and varied inventory of quality Dana Spicer parts and components
Dana 60 CJ5 and CJ7's
These custom designed differentials provide a unique answer for Jeep owners who want stronger differentials. We manufacture each differential to your width requirements and detailed specification, in fact we sell the units exchange allowing us to use your existing differential as a pattern to ensure that the width, perches and brackets are setup to the correct measurements. We can also supply the perch and shock mounts separately allowing you to fit the assembly in your vehicle.
Shown at the right are a set of Dana 60 standard differentials that use drum brakes and the new "no-slip" positraction by PowerTrax. These differentials are available in the following ratios 3.54, 3.73, 4.10, 4.56, 4.88, 5.13 and 5.38. In addition to a variety of positraction's units, the differentials are supplied with custom high strength axles and all new pinion/carrier bearings, Ford style wheel bearings and drum brakes. Starting at $2,100. (no-slip posi) plus freight. Disc brake option add $500.
Our 14 Bolt conversion differentials offer Chevy Blazer, Suburban and pick-up truck and 4x4 off road vehicles that have the smaller 10 or 12 Bolt differentials. Vehicles that have been lifted and fitted with larger tires in the 33 to 35 inch range are very hard on 8.5" diameter ring gear-pinions and 30 spline axles. See more photo's.
Our Custom manufactured 14 Bolt offers a 10.5" diameter ring gear and pinion set. We manufacture each differential to your specification perches and brackets are supplied for you to install to ensure the correct measurements and angles. These differentials are manufactured as semi-floating allowing you to use your existing wheels and brakes. These differentials are available at $1999.97 plus freight and include the following:
- Custom 14 Bolt rear differential with 12 month warranty for material and workmanship
- New ring gear and pinion, your choice of gear ratio 3.42, 3.73, 4.10, 4.56, 4.88 and 5.13 at no additional charge
- Industry leading large (1.55" diameter 30 spline ) custom heavy duty axles, 30 to 35% stronger than stock to meet your width requirements
- Differential width or offset to your specification
- Use your existing Drum Brakes, cylinders and pads and existing wheels and tires
- Heavy duty tapered roller axle bearings, wheel seals and retainer plates non "C" clip
- Spring purches and shock mounts provided.
- 1350 input Yoke not 1310
- Torco Differential Fluid and Posi-additive furnished at extra cost.
We also offer a optional positraction unit for the Custom 14 Bolt allowing you to enhance your off-road performance:
- Detroit Locker Limited Slip Positraction additional $378.87.
These differential assemblies are designed for easy drop in replacement, mount, connect the brake lines and mount the wheels/tires, you are ready to roll.