The Professional Tow
Brake Ideal for the do it your selfer!
Our D-Brake uses the latest technology to provide smooth and accurate braking to your towed vehicle. This patented system is the smartest tow brake on the market; it allows full wireless control from the driver’s seat of the coach, and it uses an electric actuator- rather than an air cylinder that other brake systems use. The Professional Tow Brake calibrates itself to your vehicle each time you set it up, so it ensures the best braking performance possible. When you step on the brakes in the coach, the Pro-Brake will measure the deceleration and match it. That means if you are lightly stepping on the brake pedal, our tow brake comes on softly; and when you step on the brakes hard, the tow brake will come on hard. In case your towed vehicle’s battery was to die while towing, the Professional tow Brake has an internal, back-up battery for emergency. This brake system also works in both regular and hybrid vehicles.
The smartest tow brake on the market!
- All electric – no air compressor, tank, or hoses to leak
- Wireless Remote Control
- Manual Brake Lever on the remote
- Proportional and Progressive
- One-button Setup
- Built-in backup 12V battery
- Works with all towable vehicles, including Hybrids
- Made in the USA!
- Easy to install!
Not only is the D Brake convenient and easy to use its easy to install and store. This brake is proportionally applied, the brakes moothly while your are slown down. No suddenly jolting your tow vehicle causing damage to your braking system and smoothly bringng your RV Coach and two vehicle to a stop
- Adjust the amount of braking from the coach
- No more power concerns
- Wireless no more messy wires
- Break away plugin
- Manually apply brakes from coach with wireless remote
- LED display on both the brake and the remote
- Easy self-calibration with one push button
- Bulit in battery
- Convenient carrying handle, easy storage
Advanced Design Provides Safer Braking!
• On-demand braking response – note how each braking event has a different height and shape. This shows that the Professional Tow Brake ™ is providing just what is demanded for each different braking situation – not too much, not too little.
• Steady, dependable braking – because the Professional Tow Brake ™ uses none of the troublesome and non-performing air systems of the current offerings, the brake is always ready to give you as much (or little) braking effort as you may need
• All-or-nothing braking – note that the shape for each braking event is almost exactly the same. There is no distinction between a small need, or a greater need – meaning full braking is applied no matter what you actually want.
• Running out of air – note that the smaller spikes are not actually tailored braking events, but signify that the tow brake was running out of air compression, and therefore unable to supply full braking power. What if full power had been needed at that moment?!
Need more information call our towing experts at 800-216-1632.