Fully integrated Coil & Leaf Spring 4x4 suspension systems for Isuzu Trooper helping you improve your suspension!
Isuzu Trooper Fully integrated Coil & Leaf
Spring 4x4 suspension systems - helping you improve your suspension!
|Trooper all models 1992-2002||Trooper Rear Leaf Spring Models pre 1992|
Problems with your Isuzu Trooper's suspension sagging, does the Trooper have handling problems and an uncomfortable ride these can be common concerns for vehicle owners with standard suspension. Our ARB/OME products address these problems our engineers have developed suspension systems that cater to your specific vehicle characteristics. OME does this via their renowned team of engineers, who design and test every element of the suspension system - a unique practice. Our kits include carefully matched spring and shock combinations engineered to improve vehicle ride quality, handling and control under various loads. We recommend you change both shock and springs at the same time. Special attention is given to improving suspension travel without adversely affecting driveline and steering geometry. In most cases, multiple spring rates and shock valving characteristics are available for each application to accommodate vehicle variations and driving preferences. Although ride height and tire size are taken into consideration with each system, the emphasis is placed on vehicle performance and versatility.
By installing a fully integrated 4x4 suspension system,
you can dramatically improve the safety and handling of your vehicle. ARB & Old Man Emu manufactures these
suspension replacement parts. These suspension parts are designed to replace the
original factory springs, shocks, polyurethane bushings, steering stabilizer for
some application Ubolts and shackles, greasable shackles & pins are available.
These components are designed to use your existing mounts.
You purchase our advance designed EMU Coil Springs and you get:
Shot Peened Coils– To reduce stress, which greatly enhance
Double Scragged – To eliminate spring sag.
Variable and Constant rate - Designs used to obtain optimum ride comfort and load carrying capabilities.
Benefits of selecting OME for your application are:
Consistency OME coil springs are formed on precision mandrels and manufactured to the highest standards. A scragging process is performed before and after the coils are shot peened to reduce stress and prevent sagging.
Diversity Constant and variable rate coils are available to suit a wide variety of applications — even those you thought were impossible
Quality Coil spring end configurations are designed to exact specifications guaranteeing perfect fitment to your vehicle, while a durable powder coat finish provides a quality appearance for years.
You purchase our EMU Nitrocharge Shock Absorbers and you get:
- Giant 18mm Chromed Shaft – Indestructible for rugged off roading. Induction hardened then hard chromed to a superfine finish.
- Nitrogen Gas – The gas pressure keeps the oil cohesive under all conditions.
- Twin Tube Design – New 33% thicker outer tube insures that rocks do not damage internal operating components. This design also allows for a greater volume of oil which keeps the shock cooler.
- 35MM Seven Stage Compression Valve – Delivers all the subtleties of compression rates for the best ride and handling.
- Check Valve Seal – The latest in seal technology, this shaft seal significantly improves gas retention while offering excellent longevity.
- Glacier Bush – A Teflon coated rod guide bushing significantly reduces heat build up in the god guide area, developed for the Emu” off road racing program.
- Giant 35mm Teflon Banded Piston – A new four stage coil sprung rebound valve system to control vehicle bounce.
- Supplementary Welds – On all mounting eves and pins for maximum shock absorber mount strength.
- Stoneguard – Protects oil seal and piston rod against stone and dirt damage.
Warranty – 2 year 25,000 mile warranty for material and workmanship.
You purchase our advance ARB designed Leaf Springs and you get:
- Flat axle seat area – Lowers spring stress while retaining spring free camber height. Unique to most ARB springs.
- Anti Friction Inter Leaf Liners – Used where applicable to reduce friction between spring leaves giving better ride comfort and increase spring life.
- Shot Peened – On the tension side of all leaves to double spring life.
- Draw Tapered and Diamond Cut Leaves – For reduced interleaf friction and improved load distribution in the load bearing area.
- Graphite Coated – For further reduced friction.
- Military Wrapped – For extra safety (where installation permits).
- Loose Clamped – For smoother and quiet operation.
You purchase our advance designed Urethane Bushings and you get:
Premium Grade – Not all bushings are the same EMU bushings
are precision molded in captive molds to ensure exact tolerances for longer bushing
Unique EMU Design – Clever lip seal and shoulder design prevents dirt penetrating between bushing shoulder and shackle face.
With EMU's Steering Dampers Feature the following advance design you get:
Coil Sprung 9 Stage Valving – For optimum performance
35mm Piston and Bore – Grater oil volume giving better damper performance.
Twin Tube Design – Protects the internal components against stone damage.
Steel Stoneguard – Protects the piston rod against stone damage.
Foam Cell – Keeps the oil at the valving to prevent fade.
Original Mounts – All mounts are of similar design to original dampers for ease of INSTALLATION
In addition to providing lifts our suspension enhances ride quality, articulation and longevity. Package includes polyurethane bushings springs, greasable shackles & pins, gas shocks and steering stabilizer (sway bar extenders when applicable). Below you will find information and suspension products for Trooper with rear coil and leaf springs .
Old Man Emu suspension systems include carefully matched spring and shock combinations engineered to improve vehicle ride quality, handling and control under various loads. We recommend you change both shock and springs at the same time. Special attention is given to improving suspension travel without adversely affecting driveline and steering geometry. In most cases, multiple spring rates and shock valving characteristics are available for each application to accommodate vehicle variations and driving preferences. Although ride height and tire size are taken into consideration with each system, the emphasis is placed on vehicle performance and versatility.
Below you will find detailed application information on both the front and rear suspension parts, springs, shocks and accessories components for your specific vehicle. You will note that springs and shocks are provided for different load rating, to support your specific application, allowing you the additional capability if you have changed the engine, installed a larger bumper or winch. If you haul heavier loads or you just want to replace the sagging OEM springs the ARB/Old Man Emu components are for you.